South East Asia with loads of fascinating countries and incredible destinations. There are some great countries like Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Singapore, South Korea, the Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam and more. Get ready to discover this fascinating region and its endless attractions.
Owing to the increasing popularity, it is no surprise to a surge in the number of airlines and flights catering to SEA and its countries. Many tourists and travelers prefer booking AirAsia not just because of the great deals and saving they can enjoy as well as the wide range of destinations the airline caters to in SEA. It is always better to plan earlier and catch the best deals.
Why not have a look at some tips and information when booking your flight to South East Asia?
- With increased competition in the region and growing demand, the airline managers try to offer the best possible prices to their customers. However, with the costs rising and stakeholders demanding profits, it is not easy. Still, you can teach a couple of tricks to lay hands on those cheap airline flights.
- Buy airline tickets about two months in advance when you would still be able to grab attractive fares. Whether it is a flight to Singapore or Malaysia or Kuala Lumpur to Singapore, or to any other destinations within the SEA, the timing holds the key.
- For the more famous South East Asia Asian destinations like Taipei, Bangkok and Hong Kong, avoid long weekends and school holidays when it is the peak travel period. In these cases, it is best to book about three months in advance to get the best rate.
- Be flexible and adjusting with your travel plans. Adjust your travel dates and times to get the cheapest flights, and it can make a massive difference to the final costs of your holiday. Mid-day flight timings, as well as Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays, are the cheapest days for flights.
- Use reliable search engines to browse and compare flights. Even some of the most popular airfare search engine like Skyscanner and ITA Software can miss out on the exclusive airline fares and the low-cost carriers’ fares from time to time.
- Avoid travel during the long weekends. Keep in mind that it may be the most convenient time for you to travel but it is also the same for many more passengers on the aircraft. So, the prices will be high and don’t expect the airline to pride cheap airfares during the weekends.
- Look for a combination of weekday and off-timing to get the best rates. This is essential for those wanting to fly out on weekends. Browse the airline flight booking sites on their range of timings and rates. Keep searching and comparing.
- If possible, do not go to traditional travel agencies. There is no doubt that they would make things easier for you and take care of the flight and bookings, especially if you have a complicated travel itinerary. However, things can turn out to be expensive in the end.
- Look for airlines on Facebook and Twitter. Sometimes, Airlines release expensive airfares and deals on flights to their loyal fans via social media sites. So, be active on social media and keep liking your favorite airline to SEA.
It is an art to look for cheap flights, and it takes time to develop this art. Many travels around the world take pride in their skills of combing the net and search engines for cheap airfares. And it is truly amazing how they are able to get fabulous deals all the time!