Are you looking for the best gift to give to your significant other for a special occasion like birthday, anniversary, Father’s Day or Christmas? This can be a bit challenging since you want to give the best for them. It is best to know what they like so you can narrow down your options. Now, what gift idea is perfect for your husband who just loves technology? We listed down some of the best gift ideas to consider:
- Google Home – your techie husband will definitely love this Google Home. A powerful speaker and voice assistant that can do many things around the house. This device can control smart appliances like switching the TV on or off, set your schedule for the day and remind you about it, find you a local plumber or handymen and so many others. This is truly perfect for techie people.
- New laptop – another perfect present is a new laptop. If your husband is a gaming enthusiast, then find a laptop that is built for gaming. If he’s into designing or just browsing or work stuff, then you can never go wrong by buying a Macbook laptop.
- Fitbit – does he love to workout or maybe he needs to start working out more? Fitbit is a nice gift to support this. You can check out Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness deals at Harvey Norman.
- Wireless earbuds – to support his intention to workout and have a healthy routine, you might want to give him a wireless earbuds as present. He can use this in the gym or while running or biking. This is indeed useful and stylish too.
- Nintendo Switch – the newest Nintendo gaming device is gaining a lot of attention from gamers. Your techie husband might want to add this in his collection so he can play Nintendo Switch games like Zelda, Super Mario Odyssey, Payday 2 and many others.
- 4K TV – maybe it’s time to upgrade his TV or monitor especially for playing video games? He will be ecstatic if you give him a new 4K TV that will surely level up his gaming experience.
- GoPro Camera – for those with active lifestyle especially engaged in water sports then a perfect present is a new GoPro camera that can capture those action shots very nicely.
- Photo printer – another gift idea is a photo printer so he can easily print photos he has taken from trips, sports or maybe just random photos of the family.
- Gaming Mouse – does he love to play computer games? Buying him a gaming mouse like Logitech G903 Lightspeed gaming mouse is a great idea then.
- Apple TV – Apple TV 4K is a strong contender for the best streaming device in the market today. It is a great gift for those who love their Netflix, ITunes or Amazon Prime. Apple TV supports not only UHD resolution but also HDR 10 and Dolby Vision content standards. This streaming device will also give you access to great selection of games and apps.
Those are just some of the best presents that you could give to your techie husband for a special occasion. He will surely love such present but most of all, he will appreciate you taking the time to find the best gift for him.