Virtual offices are an excellent option for online startups looking for the prestige of an office address without having to lease one.
Many virtual office solutions provide their respective facilities on a low budget, so if you succeed in choosing the ideal one for yourself it can be a game-changer.
Following is a list of the most reasonable mailbox services along with their prominent features and price range:
What could be a better service than the one that assists you 24/7/365? Well, Posts can mail gives its users complete control over their mails and packages anywhere from the globe anytime.
Another notable feature is that they let multiple users sign in if they are given their respective email addresses and password. That makes PostScan mail an excellent choice for businesses with multiple users.
Their service is supported around 50 states including Florida, California, Arizona, Mississippi, and South Carolina.
Their pricing varies between $10 to $25.
Some other noteworthy features include:
● Unlimited cloud storage for file management
● Organize mail items, and scanned files, and recycling the useless one
● Discounted mail forwarding with tracking service
One of the biggest advantages of having a virtual address is the secured privacy it provides.
With incfile, your mails and home address is kept private without any hassle.
Also, using incfile is free for the first year and the annual charges are $119 the following year.
Incfile’s virtual business address service is supported in states including Texas, Houston, Richmond, Mission Bend, and Meadows.
Other important factors include:
● Mail management without installing any software
● Notification service at every mail uploaded
● Privacy of real address
Anytime mailbox offers a wide variety of around 786 mailing addresses to the employees to choose from.
Whether you are an iPhone or Android user, an apple or mac user, through Anytime mailbox you can log in with just one click.
Anytime mailbox is supported across 1270+ cities including Haryana, Alabama, Puerto Rico, and Alberta.
Their pricing varies by location between $7 to $99.
Other noteworthy attributes comprise:
● International and domestic mail forwarding
● Branded web portal with a logo
● Proper training and documentation to use the platform
If you are a small startup or a well-established entrepreneur, ipostal1 lets you view and manage your emails remotely at a reasonable price.
Ipostal1 supports around 900 countries including China, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, and Singapore.
Service charges range between $9 to $39.
Some other features include:
● Ability to save unlimited shipping addresses and contact information
● Check deposit into your bank account
● Provides a company phone number along with a dedicated electronic fax
Earth ClassMail is an ideal solution for small companies and startups looking to protect their home address while establishing a local presence in the market.
Earth Class Mail is supported in more than 50 cities including Atlanta, Boulder, Baltimore, and Billings. Their service charges vary between $19 to $79.
Some other positive factors of this virtual business address include
● Check scanning and deposit service
● Provides high-resolution PDF
● Uploads mail to cloud services like Dropbox and Google drive
● Subscription includes a free first month of mail storage
Traveling mailbox is a world-class mailing solution that lets you view your postal mail online anywhere in the world.
Unlike many other virtual solutions, they are available 7 days a week so you are just one call away from any assistance.
Their pricing varies between $15 to $55.
Their services are provided in 47 countries including Newyork, Brooklyn, Dallas, and Houston.
Some other noteworthy features comprise:
● Authorized by the United States postal service
● Email notification every time a new mail is received
● Scanned emails can be viewed in pdf format
● Barcode provided for identification and tracking purposes
US Global Mail is another incredible mailing service that assists thousands of startups and travelers across the world.
Their high-quality mail services make them stand out among other companies.
Although their service is one of the most affordable ones, it’s only provided in Houston, Texas.
Their service pricing varies between $10 to $25.
Other noteworthy features of this virtual business address include:
● Free startup fees
● Unlimited mail scanning with no extra fees
● Free check deposit
● 90 days free mail storage
Virtual post mail is used by many businesses, lawyers, and ex-pats for mail management.
Their trusted and reliable team assures to run your business anywhere across the globe.
So, you can smoothly manage your mails, packages, bills, and letters with one click.
Virtual post mail users can request a scan of their parcels, meaning you get a scan of the inner contents of your mail.
They currently provide virtual business addresses to only three states ie. California, Nevada, and Delaware.
Their service charges vary between $20 to $90.
Additional features include:
● Check deposit service
● Unlimited cloud storage with paid plans
● One of the cheapest solutions to get a permanent virtual business address
So, which virtual mailing address do you plan to subscribe to?