Many industries are similar to each other. Although they have particularities, a reliable CRM must be adaptable and usable in more than a single niche. So, the best mortgage lead CRM can also be the best solar software on the market. Why? Because they have common goals and many similarities between them. The most important ones that will prove that a CRM can be adapted for both industries are:
- High-end products. In both niches, the prices of the products are very high. Be it a house or an apartment, they are quite expensive. And the same applies to the solar systems. For this reason, the marketing strategies used in both cases is based on the same principles. Most high-end products use them because of their effectiveness. The channels are also similar, and, in some cases, they can be the same. Why? Because a part of those that buy expensive houses will also acquire a solar system.
- Loans. Not everyone has the money to buy a home or a solar system with cash. Most of the customers that companies in these two industries have will make a loan for their purchase. And most companies must also be able to help their clients to make the loans. This is another similarity that a CRM system can use to adapt to these industries.
- Similar sales model. Because of the high prices and the need for loans, the sales of these products are slow. And it requires a constant stream of communication between the clients and the companies. This also means that the sales model is similar and that a CRM can be very easily adaptable from one industry to the other.
Features That the Mortgage Lead CRM Have and Can Be Used in the Solar Industry!
As mentioned above, a mortgage lead CRM can be adapted to the solar industry with relative ease. Although not all the features can be transferred. But a large chunk of them can be used by both niches with only small changes. 5 essential components will make you understand that for both industries a CRM is the best choice that your company could make.
- Built-in power dialer. In both the mortgage and the solar industries, communication between the company and its customers is essential. The best solar software CRM must be able to provide a power dialer that can increase the efficiency and ease the work of the company’s employees. This will allow them to work faster, make more deals, and increase the revenue of the company.
- E-mail and SMS integrations. A call takes time and the full attention of the client. And those two resources may not be available at any time. So, the CRM must also be able to provide integrations for other communications methods. Documents and files must also be sent to and from the clients. And this cannot be done through the call. For these reasons, a reliable CRM will also offer integrations for SMS and E-mails.
- Appointment calendar. Houses and solar systems can’t be sold through the phone. The clients need to see the products before they are ready to buy it. So, appointments are necessary for both the mortgage and the solar industries. A CRM made for these industries must understand this fact and offer an appointment calendar feature that will help the company manage their appointments with much more ease.
- Online payments. Nowadays, people are busier. This means that they may not have all the time necessary to work everything face to face with the company. For this reason, you need to provide your clients with better alternatives. In both industries, online payment methods are very important and essential tools that a company must provide. This includes the possibility of e-signature that will allow your clients to save a lot of time.
- Visitor tracking. The internet is one of the most useful for many industries. And this includes the mortgage and solar industries as well. So, the ability to track visitors is essential in knowing the results of the marketing efforts. You will need this feature to find out which strategies are the best ones for your business. It is essential to test every strategy before using it for the long term. Doing this will ensure that you will use only the best strategies, not mediocre ones.
How Can You Find the Best Solar Software for Your Company?
If you want to find the best solar software for your company, then the first step that you need to take is to do intensive research. Your goal is to search for all the options available on the market. Do not limit your search to a handful of companies. The bigger the list gets, the higher your chances to discover the perfect software for your company will be. For this goal, you can safely use the internet because you will find there all the available software.
After you made your list, you need to make another one with all the needs that your company has, and that software can automate or simplify the tasks of your team. While you create the list, you need to keep in mind that the goal is to streamline your company processes. Making your employees’ lives easier is only a secondary benefit that you will get. So, you need to make sure that every process that has a complexity above a specific range is on the list.
Now that you have the list with the companies, and with your needs, it is time to visit all the websites and check the features of every mortgage lead CRM. You need to check all of them, even if you already found one that fulfills all your needs. Why? Because you may find one or more alternatives that will not only cover your needs, but they have features that will offer you even more benefits. You need to find and test every software before making an educated decision.