Is your business as secure as it could be? Regardless of the size of business you run, there are many benefits which an integrated security system incorporating security cameras can offer.
Today’s security camera systems for companies are specially designed for the industrial environment, office buildings, small commerce, warehouses, etc.
Full HD video surveillance is a control and management tool that will allow you to increase the security of your company. Such a system is a strong ally in terms of the provision of security services, making monitoring of your business premises more efficient, and allowing control of all movements that occur within the building, grounds, and surrounding areas.
Full HD video surveillance systems are a powerful deterrent above all to prevent theft, both internal and external. Oxford security experts recommend, based on years of experience, that the best way to prevent security issues is through deterrence.
Benefits of security cameras in companies
Based on various research studies, it is recommended that entrepreneurs, business owners, and those responsible for the security of industrial plant and facilities seriously consider the installation of video surveillance systems because studies have shown that:
- Video surveillance will save you time and help you better manage your company and your human resources.
- Video surveillance reduces the annual unknown losses from theft, by between 70% and 80%.
- Video surveillance will protect and manage your company/business and increase the profitability of your company and help better manage the time of security staff.
- Video surveillance can help eliminate “work downtime”, it is an effective visualisation system for the improvement of production processes, allowing for the monitoring of efficiency in work practices.
Integrity of the images of security cameras in companies
High-quality surveillance security systems for companies provide a watermark (digital stamp) on the images of the surveillance cameras, making it impossible for the recordings to be altered or modified. It is an essential requirement so that the recordings of the security cameras can be presented legally by the police as judicial evidence.
The installation of security cameras in your company will allow you to remotely control:
- The opening or closing hours of the company or business premises.
- The quality of customer service.
- The location of machinery, plant, goods, facilities, etc.
Continual monitoring allows you to print or record on your computer hard drive any activities or incidents which might concern theft, improper use of company resources, or other security issues which catch your attention when viewing the security camera footage.
With greater oversight, control, and management capability through the use of HD video surveillance, you can better ensure the efficiency, integrity, and security of your business operations.