You’ve got a new home this 2020 where you’d love to spend your quarantine in?
Do you simply freak over a few suspicious sounds outside your home with your head running high with imagination?
Then, it’s time to pump up your home security.
Good for you- I’ve got the guide to home security in 2020 all sorted for you.
All you have to do is to read this article down to the last word.
What are you waiting for? Let’s hit home with the best solutions below….
Can I Make My Home 100% Secure?
Yes! You can actually make your home 100% secure.
The answer to that is basic, but efficient technology! Many people immediately associate technological advancement to home security.
But, that is simply not the case. At the end of the day, the decision to secure the home lies in your own hands.
So it depends on how far you’d go to secure your home.
Technology only works in your advantage and not the other way around. Thus, you will have to treat it as means for securing your home in 2020.
Now, let’s get our hands on the guide to home security….
Guide to Home Security in 2020
Here’s the guide to securing your home:
Step 1- Full-Proof Your Door.
- Attach a deadlock to your door.
- Lay in a strike plate to smoothen the deadlock’s slide.
- Attach a video doorbell for apprehension purposes. You can secure this by buying a good home security camera.
Step 2- Set Lighting on Your Back and Front Lawns.
- Buy and install the best motion-detecting lights.
- If you’re offered a solar lighting technology, go for it. It should help you save power.
- Program the back and front-lawn lights with a timed activation.
Step 3- Redesign Your Home by Minimizing Possible Areas to Hide.
- Refer to an engineer and an interior designer.
- Have them evaluate your home.
- Ask which areas or corners offer a hiding place.
- Ask the engineer to reconfigure the areas.
- If you want to save, you can simply ask your interior designer to expose the hiding rooms.
Step 4- Program Your Home with an Auto-Command Technology.
- Secure an automation system that controls your appliances in the home.
- Program your lights and other light-emitting appliances to flicker on and off every time you are on a vacation. All you have to do is set the time for it to turn on and off.
- Attach an audio doorbell together with your video doorbell that contains your recorded voice. Set it as an alarm that turns off every time someone walks into your porch.
These top home security measures are just a few of a dozen other solutions.
But, they should work with 101% efficiency! I personally selected these four because they are not too expensive.
Continue reading to hear my conclusion…
Your guide to home security consists of automated means. While these are effective on their own, you should not omit the basic security measures like deadlock, window locks, padlocks, safes, etc.
These basic lock systems should still be able to protect you even when the automated systems die out.
That is the whole point of the guide to home security in 2020!