Each Indian Kitchen is more than mere cooking areas, they can be called the central location of the house. In fact, an average Indian woman spends about 5-6 hrs a day in this area. Considering the time we spend in our kitchens, it becomes vital to groom the place to our taste and preference. From wall texture to flooring, from closets to storage, from keeping things handy to keep things safe. We ought to be careful with every minor aspect.
Here is how we can make our kitchens more interesting
- Adding a fresh splash of paints to cabinets, you can try the catchy and flashy dose of color coming in Asian paints. Since Kitchen cabinets are small you can go with a 20ltrs or smaller paint can. You can check the Asian Paint price 20 liters and consult with a painter parallel.
- Adding a green dose, yes you read it right. A Healthy and happy dose of greens in the kitchen is a refreshing way to start the day. Plants keep up the mood of the kitchen, for that matter any place energizes with plants. You can try your hands on wheatgrass, methi, curry leaves, and plants like Oregano as they grow very fast and need little attention.
- Another interesting way to keep your kitchen bright is to light it up adequately. If natural ventilation is a problem, you can make sure the kitchen is lit properly with white light by opting for creative light fixtures. Brightly lit kitchens are always healthy as they give a sense of peace to mind enabling us to work more effectively.
- You can also try to match the kitchen appliances with the colour of the cabinets, maybe a pop of mustard yellow or bright red or teal etc. The colour combinations will add a touch of class. One should be careful not to overdo or add flashy colour patches that will look odd.
- Another interesting way of keeping Kitchen heaven is to go with inbuilt appliance panels. Such as a coffee maker, oven and microwave giving a freeway to move within the small circumference. Overwhelming yet subtle, this is a great way to keep things in order.
- Open Shelving is another effective way to create that uncanny look. You can search for ideas to decorate crockery, spoon sets, and other ceramic kitchenware, tableware, or statement decorative kitchen croc to keep them open. The open shelving however needs a lot of maintenance and upkeep regularly. They are also easy to grab and arrange too and a great way to show your intense taste for all things pretty. A mosaic arrangement or a colourful jigsaw arrangement will add an engaging feel.
- Adding a pinboard that is full of todo lists or important messages, reminders and checklists is another great way to keep one side of the kitchen interesting. Beaware they are not reachable to your little ones least they can snatch one of your important to-do list.
- Playing with pastels is something that you should try without fail, even if you are not a big fan- especially the mustard yellow, tiffany blue and the hues of greens, pinks and violets.
- If you are a fa of plains, a plain white with an earthy wood décor can be a great way to add sophistication to your kitchen. Another suggestion is that never go with mono-color as you may get bored eventually and tear off the entire kitchen down. So ensure you play the color game cautiously.
Whatever may be the interiors do not forget to add those family moments to it.