Apple came up with its signature AirPods Pro back in 2019, which is very different from the traditional Airpods that Apple used to offer earlier. It includes a brand new and better noise cancellation technology, a more outstanding design update, and customizable silicone earbuds. The Black Friday Sales 2020 has made it relatively easy for many Apple fans to get this highly anticipated product at a very reasonable rate. The new Airpod Pro offers an exquisite set of features that many of its buyers may or may not be aware of. Here we will go through some of these features to make full use of the product and not miss out on its unique characteristics.
- Pairing the Device with the iPhone/iPad: It is relatively easier to pair the New Airpods Pro with the iPhone/iPad. If you are going to do something, just need to click on the Connect Button on the prompt to show up on the Device. The prompt comes up once you unbox the earbuds and turn them on. Tap on the Connect button, and then both the devices are connected.
- Operating the Airpods: In the new Airpods Pro, the stem of the AirPod is just like the button. It means that unlike the traditional Airpods, you can turn these on by pressing on the stems. To do so, you must insist on the flat part on the branch of each Airpod. Then you will hear a small tick. It will mean that the Airpods Pro is operating normally.
- Battery Life: You can now check the earbuds’ battery life by placing the charging case next to the IPhone./IPad. An animation pops up on the Device screen, indicating the charging level of each of the Airpods plus the amount of charge in the case.
- Check Wireless Charge Status: The new Airpods Pro comes along with a wireless charging case. You can charge the Device quickly by placing it on any charging mat. Also, it has a new feature where it is possible to check the charging status at any moment, and you do not have to wait until the charging is complete.
- Active Noise Cancellation: An unique feature of the new Airpods Pro is its noise cancellation. Once the feature is turned on, it blocks all sorts of noises in the background. It means that if you are traveling on a local train and want to enjoy your favorite songs without any distraction from the environment, turn this feature on, and you can immerse yourself in the music. Apart from canceling the noise, the long-press on one of the Airpods stems can also direct you to the Control Centre on the iPhone/IPad. It can be done by swiping the Device’s top right-hand corner and then long-pressing the volume slider. There are three options available under the Control Centre: Noise Cancellation, Off, and Transparency Mode.
- Transparency Mode: With this option, you will be able to hear some of the noise around you, but it will not affect the way you heard while you had the Noise Cancellation Mode on. You can make use of this option while you are at the airport lounge, for instance, where you want to enjoy the music while keeping your ears open to know your boarding gate number. It is possible to switch the Transparency Mode on/off using the Control Centre option or by long-pressing the Airpod Buttons.
- Losing Your Airpods: You may never want to lose your precious AirPods. Thankfully Apple has a feature known as “Find My Airpods.” It is available for the new Airpods Pro as well. It is similar to the “Find My iPhone” feature. For the part to work, it is necessary to connect both the devices via Bluetooth. It also means that if the earbuds are lost very far away, the chances of retrieving them again decreases to a great extent.
- Announce Message with Siri: It is an option that is also accessible with the Airpods Pro, just like in the Airpods. However, the features in the new earbuds are much more advanced compared to the older Airpods. Once you enable the feature, Siri starts reading any incoming text messages and offers an option to reply to them by using your voice.
- Sharing Audio between Airpods: With the New AirPod Pro, it is now possible to share the audio between two AirPods. It is the new Apple Audio Sharing Feature. It means that if your friend or any close ones have a set of Airpods Pro too, both of you can listen to the same songs simultaneously.
These are some of the features that you can use to take the experience of using the Airpods Pro to the next level. These tips will help you learn about the new wireless earbuds without much of a problem. If you are going to make a plan to purchase the latest iPhone, make sure to check out if your new iPhone has all the features mentioned above, and has the latest operating system installed into it.