Hotels are one of the tourism industry’s fastest-growing industries and it is truly justified because lodging is a core component of tourism development in every country or region. Tourism and the hotel industry also go hand in hand, and profit and a variety of factors are also introduced to the economy by the presence of such hotels. The appearance of a hotel is not necessary to boost a city’s tourism in a single direction. As one of the main growth factors, the rising tourism and hospitality sector has arisen, bringing a lot of value to the hotel industry.
In India’s tourism sector, hotel in Patcna, its history and heritage have also contributed a lot of importance. It has a lot of promise, considering its rich variety of landscape and scenic wonders spread throughout the country. In its industry, tourism is also a potentially large job market, and hotels are a major component of this hospitality field. The Indian hotel industry has successfully contributed to the country’s economic growth and to the tourism industry. This trend is expected to expand rapidly and to improve or add value to any place’s tourism. Hotels and their industry support the domestic economy to increase the volume of domestic travel.
FACTORS WHILE CONSIDERING AT TIME OF HOTEL BOOKING:
1. Free Wi-Fi: Without Wi-Fi, few business trips might survive, but if there are any obstacles to getting online, the level of frustration will grow. Business traveller would not be popular with hotels which only provide free Wi-Fi in the lobby or restrict the number of devices that can be linked in the room. For business purposes, more than half of business traveller spend at least one hour a day using in-room internet access, and the picky traveller may not want to search around for access codes or be required to top up their loan if they surpass their online allotted time. Often look for hotels that provide in their rooms free unlimited Wi-Fi.
1. Lots of technical amenities we’re flying with a lot of battery-powered gadgets these days, and if a picky traveller has to charge his phone a few feet from the bed, you won’t hear the end of it. Therefore it is highly desirable to have a sufficient number of power outlets and USB charging points, but you may need to take other technical facilities into account.
2. Convenience with mobile apps: Sixty-one per cent of business travellers have at least one of the major hotel chains’ apps in the world installed on their smart phone. This trend indicates that they are keen to explore what the brand has to offer and are likely to use any available features for convenience. 43% of business traveller, for example, uses hotel apps to check their booking status and many more will use them to book their stay and manage reward accounts.
3. Privacy: Travellers want adequate rest and workspace, but they want privacy as well. It is, therefore, best to avoid sharing rooms with colleagues and instead concentrate on providing a home-from-home experience when staying for business purposes in a hotel. If you are unable to find lodging that satisfies these criteria, serviced apartments usually provide up to 30 per cent more space than hotel options, making them a convincing option when addressing the needs of business traveller.
4. The Comfortable Stay: It’s possible to unintentionally send business traveller to hotels promising enticing package packages that include breakfast and dinner dinners on an inflexible stay. Some traveller want to explore the local area during their downtime, and 49 per cent of business traveller have extended a business trip in the past year. The opportunity to exit the hotel to explore the nearby restaurant scene without fear of falling foul of the cost policy is a boon for these people.
5. Early check-in/Late check-out: Some people utterly forget this prior to booking a hotel. It’s important to realize this, so you’re not bothering yourself. If you plan on arriving well before check-in time, you will have to wait a while for your room to be available. If you overstay, you would have to pay if it is too early for the check-out window.
6. Free Break-fast: Always choose hotels that offer breakfast for free. You know what is right for them, right? Breakfast is the day’s most important meal. While you’re on vacation, not paying for breakfast can result in large savings. Plus, sometimes many like to sleep in, so rolling out of bed and heading downstairs for breakfast without even leaving the hotel is super convenient.
7. Safe location: Make sure your hotel’s location is secure and practical. Before booking your hotel, highly recommend doing tonnes of research on this. Stay in hotels that advertised that they were within walking distance of this attraction and that attraction, and they ended up being more than two miles away. It’s technically a walking distance, but in the freezing cold or scorching heat, no one is going to walk two miles. If you’re travelling to big cities such as New York City or Barcelona, choosing a hotel that is centrally located to all the major tourist attractions is critical. Otherwise, due to the traffic, you will spend a long time in the cab. Apart from the convenience of being centrally located, choosing a hotel that is in a safe area is essential.
8. Cleanliness: All take cleanliness very serious. Cleanliness is something that no one adjusts in it. Everyone enjoys a hotel room only if it is fully cleaned and sanitized.
9. Value: It doesn’t guarantee you’re going to have the highest bang for your buck simply because you’re staying at a five-star hotel. Workers should have the knowledge of what is going on in the hotel especially when someone is paying high price for it. Hotel staff should provide value for money to their guest by providing the every facility they deserve. They should take care of guests with full hospitality.
So before considering or booking any hotel room, these are the considerations you need to take into consideration. Before booking one, one should do all the homework, since it might end up ruining their holiday.